A PACS solution that is Reliable, Smart & Simple
With a fully Web-based DICOM server
- PAX.V is a comprehensive PACS solution
- PAX.V is a comprehensive PACS solution, built from scratch based on the firm’s proprietary Healthcare Data Model. LINK to the Healthcare Data Model Page
- It is designed for stand-alone or multi-site environments and assures life-critical redundancy, scalability and performance.
- The database provides a unified data view and a common interface for all users.
- PAX.V also supports single patient, multi MRN, multiple HIS/RIS and multiple hospital scenarios.
- Also available as Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) solution
PAX.V is designed to be an imaging platform that integrates with third party applications and can be extended by the use of third party vendors’ applications.
It is also designed as an enterprise repository for all medical images by providing instant access to a patient’s complete imaging history. This includes images across modality as well as procedures: For instance cardiology, dermatology, endoscopy and more.
This PACS platform
Brings clinical applications onto one point and enables a customization framework to drive the implementation of applications such as:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Computerized physician order entry (CPOE)
- Speech recognition
- Templates and structured reporting.
Details and Key Features
Multi Planar Reformatting (MPR)
Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP)
Real Time Interactive orthogonal, oblique and double-oblique cuts
Radiology Department workflow management.
Dashboard, Analytics and Statistics.
Modality and Material management.
Technical Files Creation.